|Built a train in the 2 minutes I was in there.|
- Children punching each other
- Husband can't find (fill in the blank with what ever is missing) and he needs it immediately
- Urgent phone call
- Dog needs to go out right away
- Children are starving "we will die if we don't get a snack at this moment"
- Self inflicted hair cuts
- Mom, I need my medium sized Spiderman
- Mommy, I need to poop
- Honey, "How do I turn on the dishwasher"
I usually leave the lavatory without accomplishing my original mission, and often forgetting what I even went in for.
It actually amazes me how they can hear the click of the bathroom door from 4 rooms away, but can't hear a thing I say when standing right next to them.
The whole thing seems like an unnatural phenomena.
I've been fine tuning my ninja skills in order to close the bathroom door unnoticed.
Well, gotta go...
In the time it's taken me to type this I've had at least 5 urgent requests.
I wish you peace in the potty today...it really is the little things!
Homemade chocolate syrup is a staple in our house. Super easy to make and lacking all of the mystery ingredients found in the store bought version. I usually reduce the sugar in this recipe by a little bit, but not too much. Use it to make chocolate milk, as an ice cream topping, or to make hot chocolate.
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder(found in the baking isle)
1 cup water
pinch of salt